Q & A with erotica author Simone Sinna

Thanks for being here today, Simone. Would you please share a short bio about yourself?

Simone Sinna is the other side of an established nonfiction writer. After an epiphany on the 2038km road to Santiago de Compostela (which inspired her second novel, just out) she changed her name and now writes mostly erotic fiction. Her husband is delighted, her mother and two children less so…

She has three erotic romance suspense novels published with Siren: Embedded, Exposé, Exclusive (due July 2012) and two short stories in Stringybark anthologies, Brushstrokes published in Heat Wave of ’76 in 2011 and Night Game in 2012 in Between the Sheets


Tell me about a time that you had to step outside your comfort zone either in your writing career or in your personal life?

I think cutting the umbilical cord to my books and letting them go is very painful. I am putting myself out there with something that is part of me. I can cope with constructive criticism but blanket canning (such as one review on Amazon) is agony.
The other time that really comes to mind though isn't too do with writing. I sang in a rock'n'roll band with four guys dancing behind me in rain coats. I was in a tight black plastic dress singing It's Raining Men. First ever public singing and though I had had lessons for a couple of years I was TERRIFIED. When the acosutics gave no feedback meaning I couldn't hear myself, I though I'd die. Anyway, I kept going and am still alive but no singing career!!!
What’s one tip you could share with shy and introverted people that’s helped you?

When you get scared (of having your writing criticized/ that you won't be able to do it) then remind yourself: "Do I still want to be saying this when I'm 80 in a retirement village-- 'I could have...' " Give it your best now and at least know you tried!
Would you please share a short blurb of your book and where my readers can buy it?

The second in the series, Exposé (erotic romance suspense-- loads of glamour, action and sex) can now be purchased as an e-book on www.bookstrand.com/simone-sinna and will be released as a print copy in August 2012.

Second of three in the Stephanie Beauman series (but stands alone), Exposé takes investigative journalist Stephanie from New York where she is recovering from the end of her affair with Gabriel, undercover again, this time on a film set across France and Spain. Producer Jeffrey Carroway wants an award – enough to step aside as director and allow industry darling Paolo Valdez to direct. But is he also prepared to pay? Trying to uncover a systematic fraud, Stephanie finds more than she bargained for when things start going very wrong on set. Sabotage, bribery and artistic integrity are all in the mix as Stephanie plays Paolo against Jeffrey, whilst juggling handsome actor Damian Croft, trying to work out just why Carlo is keeping such a close eye on her and wondering if she will every truly escape Gabriel.

Where can my readers find you on the web?
www.simonesinna.com

Follow @simonesinna on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment