New postings coming soon

One of my 2010 goals is to schedule out guests and posts for this blog. I'm not the most organized person in the world, as you've realized if you're following this blog.

I'm going to start something new--Every Monday I'll post a Healthy Mondays column. In my "other" job, I'm a personal fitness trainer. I help people get fit and healthy through exercise and a sensible diet. Because the job of writing keeps us sitting on our tushies for long periods of time, and because we don't always choose the healthiest snacks while we write, I thought you all might be interested in learning some baby steps you can take to live a healthier life. These will be short posts with easy suggestions anyone can do.

Fridays (or most Fridays anyway) will continue to be the day for posts on the joys and challenges of being a shy and/or introverted writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment