FABULOUS FIRSTS with...Sydney Holmes



The first few lines of...AWAKENING
One of the 10 novels in the new boxed set, 
PASSIONATE KISSES, just 99 cents! (see the cover to the left)

Jack London’s is crowded and we all squeeze into a table
near the back. We’re far from the bar, but close to the bathroom, so I guess it works out.

Carrie, Joanne, Willow, and I are here with Sophia to celebrate her 24th birthday. We all met at Stanford; Joanne, Sophia, and I were starry-eyed freshmen and Carrie and Willow were sophomore roommates giving us the lowdown on college life. Even back then, Sophia was a cute, whip smart, blonde with an athletic body. Not much has changed over the years.


 
Available now as part of the 
Passionate Kisses boxed set, just 99 cents!!!

Kindle: http://amzn.to/1l3LMoZ
Nook: http://bit.ly/1lKhoUM
iTunes: http://bit.ly/1yDkj7y
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1pttGAT
All Romance eBooks: http://bit.ly/1sy5DpM
Google Play: http://bit.ly/TmEOoE


* * * * *

FUN FIRST FACTS ABOUT SYDNEY

What was the first Rated R movie you ever saw?

The first movie I ever saw in a theater was actually an R rated movie called Silent Scream – a horror flick from back in the eighties. It was terrible. I don’t remember much, but girls in their underwear wandering around at night and then getting slashed to bits. Ugh, I couldn’t believe it , and it took years before I could go back to the theatre.

 

What’s the first thing you do after you wake up in the morning (other than using the restroom LOL)?

I usually wake up to a hot steamy cup of coffee that my husband brings me. Even though these days I’m off of caffeine, I still need that first cup to function. And yes, I’m that lucky; my husband is so awesome he brings me coffee in bed every morning!
 

What was the first meal you made for your significant other?

I had just moved into this tiny apartment, I think they called it a studio. I wanted to impress him with my domestic skills (Um, for the record I don’t have any of those.) Not wanting to over reach, I made burritos thinking that was safe enough, I mean what could go wrong with burritos? The cheese wasn’t melting fast enough and I was getting anxious so I put the oven on broil. The next thing I know flames are licking out the oven doors. He reached in – with an oven mitt - and pulled out the pan; both burritos had flames shooting out of them! Dinner’s ready honey!!


More about Sydney:


Sydney Holmes writes contemporary romance with an erotic flair, or as she likes to say, “Hot and spicy romance that keeps you up at night!” She believes there is nothing more exciting than reading a hot, sexy story about two people searching for themselves and getting lost in each other. Sydney found her HEA with her wonderful husband and they now have two amazing children. She graduated from The George Washington University with a BS in Political Science and holds a Master’s Degree in Education. She lives near the ocean in California and travels as often as she can.



You can find her online here:

www.SydneyHolmes.com



No comments:

Post a Comment